- Technology has advance lot over the years, which has made it earlier for small business to promote themselves online like Facebook and Instagram without paying so much.
- As technology advances the way in which we promote or conduct our information changes so we are kept up to date.
- Reducing the amount of pop-ups are also important.
- Not having a place to ask questions or call someone for more information is important on a website.
- Things that might affect the credibility of the website might be if its not being updated with new content.
- Links that your website has don’t work, or they have trouble opening an image.
- If your website takes a long time to download content.
- If your website requires a subscription it can have an effect if the person opens your page.
- If your site is hard to navigate people might not be able to find the information that they are looking for.
- As the internet evolves your information or content has to change to fit the new web, which if you don’t update you content will not be credible.
- To make sure that your information is credible and trustworthy you have to make sure that you up date your content, because when new technology it could lose its credibility.
Fogg, B.J. (2003). Credibility and the world Wide Web. In Persuasive Technology: Using computers to Change What We Think and Do (pp. 122-125). Amsterdam: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers.
Fogg, B.J. (2003). Credibility and the world Wide Web. In Persuasive Technology: Using computers to Change What We Think and Do (pp. 147-181). Amsterdam: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers.